Sunday, February 3, 2013

8 weeks: Raspberry

No belly picture. Woof. I haven't properly done my hair or makeup since week 5. It's just too much effort when you know the inevitable is that you're just going to mess it all up praying to the porcelain God in a few hours.

This week was pretty boring, can't do a lot of smells still, extremely tired and the long 9-11 hour days at work are really taking a toll on my body and immune system.

Let's talk about cheese. Cream cheese on everything. Celery, tortillas, bagels, crackers, everything. Cottage cheese mmm. I can't get enough cheese! Since I'm not really doing red meat, I have to get protein and iron else where. I've been eating a lot of those McDonald's Southwest Chicken Salads because they are mild enough for my stomach. Poor Mark has been on his own for dinner for two weeks now. He has been a real trooper and I am so lucky to have him.

Grow baby, Grow! We love you! Oh, and only 4 more weeks of Progesterone supplements!

0 comments:

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com